- US Plans to Confront China, Russia Power: More Bombers, Fighters, Tankers
- UK Government Ordered British Spies to Hack Belgian Telecom Firm
- Rod Rosenstein Resigns As US Deputy Attorney-General
- Florence Ajimobi Biography And Profile
- Israel Retains Syria Freedom of Action Despite Downed Russia Jet
- Canada PM Justin Trudeau Wants Good NAFTA Deal Soon
- Israel Pilots Fooled Syrian Anti-Aircraft System to Down Russian Plane
- Pakistan’s Army Chief Bajwa Visits China After ‘Silk Road’ Tension
- Ismail Alwan Salman al-Ithawi to Die By Hanging – Iraq Court
- Nigeria’s Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over Forgery Claims
- Revealed: Deaths Inside Huron Valley Correctional Facility
- British Voters Would Cast 59-41 Vote to Stay in EU
- Iraq’s PM Haider al-Abadi Not Seeking to Second Term
- US Will Never Present Middle East Peace Plan – Palestinian Official Says
- Israel’s Irresponsible Acts Let to Plane Downing In Syria – Russian Embassy
Africa Politics Editions
“South Africa will be free,” Mandela said during that visit, and indeed, he became the country’s first black president in its first multi-racial elections four years later. His death in 2013 at age 95 brought a global outpouring of grief and tributes.
Asia-Pacific Politics Editions
The S-300 is a series of highly capable, long-range surface-to-air missile complexes first deployed in the USSR in 1979 and later modified by the Russian armed forces. As well as targeting aircraft, the fully mobile units have the capacity to engage ballistic missiles.
Europe Politics Editions
With just over six months until Britain leaves the European Union, Theresa May has yet to reach a deal with Brussels on the terms of the divorce, and her plan for future trade ties has been rebuffed by both the EU and many lawmakers in her own party. Keir Starmer said: “Everybody recognises the talks are going badly and it looks as though we’re heading for a bad deal or even no deal. We, the Labour Party, are going to vote down a bad deal or we’re going to vote down no deal because that is not good for our country nor is it what people voted for.”
Middle East Politics Editions
The Russian military will also supply better control systems to Syrian Air Defense Troops, “which are only supplied to the Russian Armed Forces,” defense chief Sergey Shoigu elaborated. Arguably, the most concerning thing for Israel will be the delivery to Syria of an S-300 anti-aircraft system, which will boost Syria’s capabilities to deny Israel access to its airspace.
US, Americas, Canada Politics Editions
U.S. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who oversees the special counsel investigation into Russia’s role in the 2016 presidential election, has verbally resigned in anticipation of being fired by President Donald Trump, Axios news site reported.