- Deaths By Bullets In Crimea: Putin’s Reaction
- Florence Ajimobi Biography And Profile
- India PM Modi And Putin Sign $5b Russian S-400 Deal
- How Russia Took A Stand In Central African Republic
- CCTV Shows Khashoggi ‘Body Double’ Leaving Saudi Consulate
- Buhari vs Abubakar: What You Need to Know Before 2019 Election
- ‘I Love Saudi Arabia’ – Donald Trump Political Quotes
- Twitter Terminates Alex Jones and Infowars Account
- Here’s Saudi Writer Jamal Khashoggi Last Chilling Warning
- Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman Phones Khashoggi’s Son
International Politics Editions
Nigeria is on the verge of change. The current president Muhammadu Buhari is tackling corruption– known as Buhari’s anti-corruption war. During his election campaign, he declared that one of the things he will accomplish is to fight corruption. Some of the recent cases have seen politicians and people in power arrested for extortion.
Asia & Pacific
The USS Curtis Wilbur and USS Antietam conducted a routine transit to demonstrate US commitment “to a free and open Indo-Pacific,” Colonel Rob Manning told reporters. It was the second time in the space of three months that American warships had conducted so-called “freedom of navigation” exercises in the 180 kilometer wide stretch of water.
US, Americas & Canada
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says Ottawa is ready to halt a $13 billion arms deal with Riyadh if it concludes the weapons have been misused.
“We strongly demand and expect that Canadian exports are used in a way that fully respects human rights. We have frozen export permits before when we had concerns about their potential misuse and we will not hesitate to do so again,” he added.
More On Politicoscope
Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison: “As we say sorry, we honour the courage of survivors and advocates who spoke out to expose sexual abuse in our institutions, often at great personal cost. Your voices save lives. Your bravery has allowed us to uncover this dark chapter of our national life and understand what we must now do to protect children.”
Jamal Khashoggi daily quote: “We suffer from poverty, mismanagement and poor education. Through the creation of an independent international forum, isolated from the influence of nationalist governments spreading hate through propaganda, ordinary people in the Arab world would be able to address the structural problems their societies face.”